Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An update - 26 Oct 2010

An update.

Thank you for the interest so far and a special thank you to all who have placed personalised orders.
As you may have noticed I have started offering Real 22k Gold with my pieces, these 22k Gold embellishments make a piece more exquisite and unique as well is the Gold shine. Simply wonderful!

I would also like to say that due to personalised orders. I have used up a majority of my materials.
I placed several shipments of glass from the USA and there might be a delay on one of the larger shipments due to factory shortage.

Pictures of some of those glass sheets will be uploaded shortly and made available to personalised or pre-orders. Please check the Facebook page for live updates.


Another announcement I have to make is that this site will be going under a revamp soon and probably moved to a .com . I will update everyone again when the time comes.
Also, I'm doing some paper work to register this an official company and become a more reliable source to purchase items from.

I constantly strive to become better. Give me feedback on my designs, service, items or anything else that you think you want to see included or changed.


If you have a shop, store, site and you are interested in getting my pieces at wholesale pricing.
To qualify, minimum orders of 20 pieces.

All below are in-the-works as of now.
I will be opening a bargain corner after my site is fully established.
This Bargain Corner is for those who do wirewrapping or have their own crafts or for those looking for wholesale pricing. It might include pieces that I have made but might not be satisfied with due to the size or color or my ideal or because its a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment