Saturday, September 18, 2010

Upcoming batch of glass

Hi all
I know its been a rather quiet week or two.
Currently 2 shipments of glass sheets are on their way, including a special glow-in-the-dark surprise just for Halloween!

All reaching in a week or so. Means there will be a rather active October.

Thank you for all your emails so far and being so patient with me.
As I said to one of my customers, I will be able to make various accessories from time to time like Wine stoppers , Handbag hangers and even drawer knobs!

There will probably 2 batches of glass I am going to make from the end of Sept to October.
A good news is that there will be bigger pendants coming! Suited for guys and girls who love larger pieces of art.
The second batch would be Halloween. As I have yet to see the glass I ordered in I cannot confirm what I will be making yet but it will be in very limited amounts.

Again, all my items are one-of-a-kind, you will never have to walk down the street and see someone wearing the exact same thing as you ever again!

*Note: pictures on this site has not been updated~ please check the facebook page for regular updates for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment