Thursday, August 12, 2010

Customised Items

Personalised Gifts
Like something that's specially made just for you or your loved one?
Just want a large wearable art piece?
or want an exquisite piece with 24k gold accents, images or even gold or silver leaf in your jewellery?
I can make them for you!

I am able to make a multitude of other items as well but orders for the following must be at least one month in advance but I might have in stock, email me to check. 
  • Stainless Steel Wine Stoppers
  •  Letter Openers
  • Handbag Hangers
orders to be paid in full before they are produced.

Customised Door Gifts
Great for Weddings, Corporate Functions, Anniversaries as door gifts.

Advance order only - 1-3 months (subject to change depending on season and items)
orders to be paid in full before they begin production.

Gifts that require image/logo printing - Min Order 100pcs
email me for a quote, dependant on SGD to USD exchange rate

You can submit your own design / logo or you can get me to design something for you.
I will then get the factory in USA to print it on the glass and I will fire the glass to your liking.
Min 100pcs and early notice preferably 2-3+ months advance.

Gifts that are based on my creativity
If you are just looking for each door gift to be unique, I can take those orders in smaller quantities but again please order in advance of at least 1-2 months because I might not have the glass you want in stock.


Please email me at kellyc.glass.jwry@gmail.com for pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment